- Obligation to wear a mask
- Children up to the age of 6 are not required to wear a mask, but may of course do so voluntarily.
- Children between the age of 6 and 14 must wear a tight-fitting mechanical protective device covering the mouth and nose area ("mouth/nose protection") during their entire stay at the Musikverein.
- Children over the age of 14 must wear an FFP2 mask at all times while at the Musikverein.
- Children up to the age of 6 do not have to provide proof that they have been tested or have recovered. They may, of course, still be tested voluntarily and we recommend that they do so. Please note that on-site testing is not available.
- Children over the age of 6 must present a negative test result or a survived COVID infection at the music club. The officially established validity periods for tested and recovered individuals apply. Please bring appropriate proof for yourself and your children to the concert visit, testing on site is not possible.
The requirement to provide proof of negative testing/recovery from the age of 6 is a further self-imposed safety measure in relation to the regulation, in order to make the concert visit as safe as possible for you and your children.
- Proof of age
- The age of children and young people must be proven in a suitable form when entering the Musikverein building (e-card, mother-child passport, passport, etc.).
- Visitor groups
- Adults, children and families who belong together may sit next to each other in the concert as a group of 4 adults plus a maximum of 6 underage children.
- A space will be left free on the side between each group of visitors.
- The concert tickets include assigned seats; changing seats is not permitted except upon request by our audience service.
Please ensure that you and your children observe hygiene etiquette and keep a safe distance from other concert-goers.
Further information on our prevention concept and FAQs can be found at: www.musikverein.at/en/coronaregelungen.