- Children up to the age of 6 do not have to provide proof that they have been tested or have recovered. They may, of course, still be tested voluntarily and we recommend that they do so. Please note that on-site testing is not available.
- Children over the age of 6 must present a negative test result or a survived COVID infection at the music club. The officially established validity periods for tested and recovered individuals apply. Please bring appropriate proof for yourself and your children to the concert visit, testing on site is not possible.
- Obligation to wear a mask
- Children 6 years of age and older must wear a tight-fitting mechanical device covering the mouth and nose area (mouth-nose protection) from the time they enter until they leave.
- Proof of age
- The age of children and young people must be proven in a suitable form when entering the Musikverein building (e-card, mother-child passport, passport, etc.).
Please ensure that you and your children observe hygiene etiquette and keep a safe distance from other concert-goers.
Further information on our prevention concept and FAQs can be found at: www.musikverein.at/en/coronaregelungen.