As a venue for events from concerts to luxury banquets, the Glass Hall / Magna Auditorium is not only the largest of the Musikverein's 4 new halls but also the most flexible in terms of usage.
Hub podiums enable the smooth transformation of the concert hall into a conference centre, the cinema into a ballroom, or the stage into a catwalk. State-of-the-art equipment for sound, lighting, video and widescreen digital projection provide the ideal conditions for half-scenic productions.
The Glass Hall / Magna Auditorium was designed by the Viennese architect Wilhelm Holzbauer. With a height of 8 metres, the hall (including the gallery) can play host to up to 380 visitors.
The Glass Hall / Magna Auditorium is an ideal venue for:
- Half-scenic productions
- Childrens', youth and school productions
- Film and music
- Symposia, conferences and presentations
- Corporate events and celebrations
- Professional digital sound systems 16-48 audio in- and output
- Professional lighting control systems with programmable control console
- Lumens video and digital widescreen projectors
- Seminar equipment
- Sound and video editing suites for broadcast and transmission vans
- Editing suites for incorporating mobile simoultaneous translation equipment
- Wheelchair facilities
We also provide the following services tailored to your needs:
- Event conception, planning and management
- Video surveillance
The usage options:
Area 230 m² / Width 22 m / Depth 12,50 m Height 8 m